The Love family would like to welcome you to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Bagley, Wisconsin. Our award winning park is nestled in the beautiful Mississippi River Valley, with tall bluffs on one side and the mighty river about 100 yards across the road on the other side.
While being in a beautiful, lush valley, surrounded by scenic bluffs, and located along the mighty Mississippi, our park has some unique characteristics.
- Because of the high bluffs around the park, cell phone reception is limited. There are several areas with coverage, but not all. Please feel free to leave the park phone number (1-608-996-2201) with friends and family and we’ll be glad to notify you of any messages.
- Because of our location in a valley, we are a long and narrow park with most of our park being only 2 campsites wide. This offers a comfortable, more secluded camping setting. We think you’ll appreciate that fellow campers will never need to walk through your campsite to get to a bathhouse, activities, etc.
- Because of our majestic setting near the Mississippi river, railroad tracks run along the riverbanks across the road from our entrance. Though a big plus to train-lovers, we understand if you think this may bother you. Please let us know when you make a reservation and we’ll be happy to suggest some quieter areas in our park.
Being situated in a valley near the river has its ups and downs, but we are certain you’ll agree that the majestic views, lush surroundings, and cool breezy summer nights make it well worthwhile!
- 2-night minimum on regular weekends.
- 3-night minimum on holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends.
- All reservations must be paid in FULL at the time of booking by a VISA, MC, or Discover. If paying by check/cash, the reservation must be paid in FULL within 5 business days of making the reservation.
- Debit cards, credit cards, and checks are processed as soon as they are received.
- Sorry, no personal checks accepted at check-in time.
- Only 1 discount may be used per visit.
- If you cancel at least 14 days before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund minus a $10.00 processing fee or you can ask for a credit voucher good for 2017 season only.
- $20 fee for switching reservation dates within 14 days of the original arrival date.
- If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, you will receive a refund for everything minus one night.
- No-shows will not get a refund.
- We will make every effort to reserve the site you request, but we cannot guarantee sites or cabins.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- This is a family-oriented campground and we reserve the right to refuse groups of teens or young adults not properly supervised.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine!
- We schedule staff and plan activities based on the number of reservations.
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp Resort in Bagley, WI to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purposes without compensation to the visitor.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.